Official NAPA Filters’ Favorite NAPA AUTO PARTS Store Contest Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- Sponsor: The NAPA Filters’ Favorite NAPA AUTO PARTS Store Contest (the “Campaign”) is sponsored by NAPA Filters, a brand manufactured by MANN+HUMMEL Filtration Technology US LLC, One Wix Way, Gastonia, NC 28054 (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those 18 years of age or older, residing within the continental United States. Employees, officers, directors, attorneys and agents of the Sponsor, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, sub-groups, distributors, and advertising and promotion agencies, sponsor-authorized parties associated with the design, administration and/or fulfilment of the Campaign (collectively, “Campaign Entities”) and members of the immediate families of such persons (spouses, children, siblings, parents and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related), are not eligible to enter the Campaign.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting September 9th , 2017 and ending on September 25th, 2017. All online entries must be posted to NAPA Filters’ Facebook page, no later than September 25th, 2017.
- How to Enter: The Campaign can be entered by submitting a personal “Comment” to the Chris Eggleston “NAPA Filters’ Favorite NAPA AUTO PARTS Store Contest” Video, posted on the NAPAFilters’ Facebook page. Each “Comment” must include a nomination of a favorite NAPA Auto Parts store and the reason why they should be chosen. Each entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (each a “Winner”) will receive a NAPA Filters Bar Stool and Tailgate kit with a retail value of approximately $500. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value as a result of the unavailability of any prize or any component thereof. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected, from all qualified entries, by Mr. Paul Kortman, the NAPA Filters’ Brand Manager. Winner will be notified by Facebook comment reply within two days following selection of Winner and by a letter sent first class USPS. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which NAPA Filters may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other automated means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the Campaign Entities from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, WINNER ACCEPTS ANY AND ALL RISKS, INCLUDING THE RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH BY HIS OR HER USE OF THE PRIZE, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS OR HER PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN AND HIS OR HER ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OTHER OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF HIS OR HER USE OF THE PRIZE, AND HE OR SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE CAMPAIGN ENTITIES SHALL NOT, IN ANY WAY, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Gastonia, North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or
- By entering, you, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official
- Rules/Winner Information: For a list of Winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: NAPA Filters’ Favorite AUTO PARTS Store Contest, One Wix Way, Gastonia, NC 2805.